Sheesh, those were simpler times, hey?
Never, ever, ever forget the official Donald Trump jam:
Now it’s stuck in your head too and we can suffer together.
So what do South Africans reckon JZ is jolling to behind closed doors? Whatever the Guptas tell him too, of course, but Cape Talk listeners also had a few suggestions for “Msholozi’s presidential playlist”.
18 tracks – let’s do it:
- “I Stand Accused” by Isaac Hayes
- “Money Money Money” song by ABBA
- “Too Legit to Quit” by MC Hammer
- “It Wasn’t Me” by Shaggy
- “Phunyuka Bamphethe” by Mandoza
- “U Can’t Touch This” by MC Hammer
- “Mountains O’things” by Tracy Chapman
- “Jailhouse Rock” by Elvis Presley
- “Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word” by Elton John
- “Balele” by Kabelo Mabalane
- “Accuse” by Alaska
- “Godoba” by Mandoza
- “Izinja” by Mapaputsi
- “When You Say Nothing At All” by Ronan Keating
- “End of the Road” by Boyz 2 Men
- “Smooth Criminal” by Michael Jackson
- “Oops I did It Again!” by Britney Spears
- “21 Questions” by 50 Cent
Some goodies in there, but I can’t help but feel that a few are missing.
Go on, tweet us your suggestions HERE or drop them in the comments below.
I’m going to spend the rest of the day trying to forget that truly awful Donald Trump jam.