1. Reggie is thirty-one (31) years while Bollie is twenty-nine (29).
2. They are originally from Ghana but have been living in the UK with their families for the past five years.
3. Reggie released Virgin in 2006 and followed it up with For Saleand Adoma while Bollie, in 2004 released You May Kiss The Bride on Hammer’s compilation.
4. Bollie is a rapper while Reggie, with a baritone voice, does more raga than singing.
5. Reggie’s wife is called Edith while Bollie’s wife is Mira.
6. They became close after Bollie called Reggie on his [Reggie’s] birthday to wish him a happy birthday. As they talked about how to move forward in their respective music career, the idea of teaming up was born.
7. Before they joined The X Factor contest, they participated in Britain’s Got Talent show in the United Kingdom but could not make it to the third round which was the celebrity judges round. According to Reggie, they participated in Britain’s Got Talent because, “We needed the opportunity to push our music career forward and also re-launch ourselves in the UK music industry.”
8. Reggie N Bollie performed as Menn On Point before working their way through to the Live finals’ top 12 of the popular British music singing competition, The X-Factor.
9. According to Reggie, Reggie N Bollie is not just a group; they have formed a band.
10. They have huge followers on social media: over 115k on Instagram, 73k on twitter and more than 54k likes on Facebook.
11. Reggie N Bollie placed second to 17 year old Louisa at the 2015 X Factor UK competition
EnterGhana.com | Read 11 things you might not know about Reggie N Bollie